[Webtest] Anybody working on a Maven 2 Plugin

Marc Guillemot webtest@lists.canoo.com
Wed, 04 Oct 2006 18:45:59 +0200

Hi Peter,

afaik there is there is a Maven webtest plugin (by Siegfried Goeschl if
I correctly remember) but nothing for Maven 2.

Your contribution is welcome (and not only for a plugin: WebTest would
benefit of more "hands"). I don't know what would be the best place for
such a plugin but this shouldn't be a problem to find a solutiono for this.

Marc.