[Webtest] Stream closed

Marc Guillemot webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 05 Oct 2006 22:45:29 +0200

Hi,

interesting to see what workaround are founds ;-)

It has possibly to do with following htmlunit feature request: Support
for multi-threaded connection manager.
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1472606&group_id=47038&atid=448269

Are you able to reproduce this problem? If yes I could send you
privately a modified version of htmlunit to see if it solves the issue
and if it can be changed in htmlunit.

Peter,
can you tell a bit more about your AJAX experience with WebTest?

Marc.