[Webtest] Re: WebTest vs WebScarab

Igor Metz Igor Metz" <igor.metz@gmail.com
Fri, 6 Oct 2006 16:41:34 +0200

Thanks for the hint.

I found out, that httpclient is not able to follow two subsequent
redirects, when being proxied through WebScarab.
I replaced the redirected URL with the redirection target and voil=E0,
it works perfectly ...

Looking at the logs I found this:
   [invoke]  INFO (org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector) -
Redirect requested but followRedirects is disabled

Is it possible, that this is the source of the problem?

Igor

2006/10/6, Marc Guillemot <mguillemot@yahoo.fr>:
> have a look at #WEBTEST_HOME#/lib/log4j.properties
>
> Marc.
>
> Igor Metz wrote:
> > Hi Marc
> >
> > Have not tried yet. But how do I set the wire log level?
> >
> > Igor
> >
> > 2006/10/6, Marc Guillemot <mguillemot@yahoo.fr>:
> >> Hi Igor,
> >>
> >> already tried to set wire log level to debug to see what
> >> commons-httpclient receives from proxy?
> >>
> >> Marc.

> >> com.canoo.webtest.steps.AbstractBrowserAction.handleUnexpectedExceptio=
n(AbstractBrowserAction.java:120)