[Webtest] [dev] Best hosting for a Maven 2 Plugin?

Peter Anning Peter Anning" <PAnning@dialectsolutions.com
Mon, 9 Oct 2006 08:44:39 +1000

Any more on this, I'd think that maven-plugins.sourceforge.net, it would
be built by maven so it's proximity to Webtest would not be an issue
we'd just get the dependency from the central repository.

I'd really like to get my hands on the code this week :o)

Cheers

Peter