[Webtest] Overriding previous definition of reference to ant.PropertyHelper

mraible mraible <matt@raibledesigns.com>
Sun, 8 Oct 2006 21:18:16 -0700 (PDT)

After updating from build1263 to build1416, I keep getting the following
message spit out from Ant:

Overriding previous definition of reference to ant.PropertyHelper

Example:

EditUser:
Overriding previous definition of reference to ant.PropertyHelper
Overriding previous definition of reference to ant.PropertyHelper

SearchUser:
Overriding previous definition of reference to ant.PropertyHelper
Overriding previous definition of reference to ant.PropertyHelper

SaveUser:
Overriding previous definition of reference to ant.PropertyHelper
Overriding previous definition of reference to ant.PropertyHelper

AddUser:
Overriding previous definition of reference to ant.PropertyHelper
Overriding previous definition of reference to ant.PropertyHelper

ActiveUsers:
Overriding previous definition of reference to ant.PropertyHelper
Overriding previous definition of reference to ant.PropertyHelper

Any idea what could be causing this?  I've attached my task definitions
file.

Matt

http://www.nabble.com/file/328/webtestTaskdefs.properties
webtestTaskdefs.properties