[Webtest] [dev] Best hosting for a Maven 2 Plugin?

Peter Anning Peter Anning" <PAnning@dialectsolutions.com
Tue, 10 Oct 2006 08:55:15 +1000

Not sure how much control you would have hosting it there. It would
probably be sandboxed until it was deemed to be stable.

Do you have experience of hosting code there?

The important thing for me is to make a decision and get the code loaded
into a source control repository.

Cheers

Peter

80598.html#a6711425