[Webtest] [dev] Best hosting for a Maven 2 Plugin?

Peter Anning Peter Anning" <PAnning@dialectsolutions.com
Tue, 10 Oct 2006 08:57:06 +1000

Marc,

Looks good the more peripheral support the better.

When do you think we can make a final decision about where to host the
code. I could really do with getting my hands on it this week.

Cheers
Peter