[Webtest] RE: WebTestRecorder for FireFox available

Craig Copeland Craig Copeland <craig_a_copeland@yahoo.com>
Tue, 10 Oct 2006 10:43:51 -0700 (PDT)

Howdy Marc,

I really like it.  This tool could be a real boon to test case development time
and analysis/verification.

However, I can't keep it installed all the time right now.  The extension
interferes with other extensions and basic right click options.  (For example,
"View Selection Source" won't respond.)  Also, my right-click options expand
from ~10 items to ~35 when it's installed.

Unfortunately I'm not yet well versed in FF extension development (xul, etc).

I'm also looking forward to any synthesis/synergy found with Vito's tool.

Thanks so much,
Craig