[Webtest] Lost dynamic vars using antfile

Thu, 12 Oct 2006 14:26:36 +0200

Hi David,

how do you use the myVar property in aux.xml?

Standard behaviour for storeProperty is to save it as a WebTest dynamic
properties. As a consequeence, ant is not aware of it.

Properties from main.xml should be available in aux.xml.
I don't understand your second question.

Marc.