[Webtest] RE: WebTestRecorder for FireFox available

Fri, 13 Oct 2006 09:33:40 +0200

Hi Craig,

the problem seems to be the html pages in the side bar (what allows to
display recorded steps with colors).

As long as this problem exists, you can run a 2nd profile with Firefox
where you would have the WebTestRecorder.
See
http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/Extensions:Thunderbird:FAQ
(explainations for Thunderbird but it applies for Firefox too).

Marc.