[Webtest] Re: Webtest for JS and dynamic webpages

Mon, 16 Oct 2006 13:57:12 +0200

Hi Craig,

these tricks are very interesting. What about putting them in the Wiki
(in a first time)? I suppose that such information is missing because
none of the WebTest committers has a QA role like yours.

Some additional comments/questions:

1) you can use
<enableJavaScript .../>
to locally enable/disable javascript support

2) just curious: why do you need to set
throwExceptionOnFailingStatusCode to false?

3) Not sure to really understand what is the aim of this. You want to
verify the debug messages?

5) is perfect. This is exactly what allows to quickly understand and fix
a problem.

Marc.