[Webtest] Maven2 plugin Java or Ant

Sun, 22 Oct 2006 21:40:06 +0200

Hi Peter,

I don't have any experience in Maven 2 plugin development and just can
tell about WebTest.
WebTest IS Ant. I mean that WebTest "scripts" ARE Ant build files, that
WebTest steps ARE Ant tasks, that WebTest (now) uses Ant's mechanism for
property expansion or record generation. As a consequence it is not
possible to use WebTest without Ant.
Nevertheless I can't say how it fits the best with Maven 2, it's your
and Ejaz's job ;-)

Marc.