[Webtest] Is there any way to get new htmlunit version if I can't compile it?

John and Pip John and Pip" <pipandjohn@gmail.com
Tue, 24 Oct 2006 23:16:10 +1300

------=_Part_1385_21624106.1161684970560

Hi All,

I am trying to review Canoo WebTest to see whether my corporate employer can
use it.

However I, and the users, would not be java programmers.

I see a number of issues mentioned on this list where the solution is to
rebuild from latest source.

I have struck one of these issues myself now:

"No map for msxml2"... Here is extract from a post on this: "htmlunit
1.9(currently shipped with WebTest) only recognizes 1 of the multiple
XMLHttpRequest ActiveX flavours (apparently not the one you use). This has
been fixed in htmlunit's SVN so you can build htmlunit from its source and
use it in place of version 1.9. Alternatively you can choose to simulate a
Mozilla browser as the native XMLHttpRequest object is supported." <header
name="User-Agent" value="Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8)
Gecko/20051111 Firefox/1.5"/> means instead get ActiveXObject is not
defined".

So looks like I need to compile latest htmlunit source, which means need
subversion (svn) so installed this and Maven V1 and got HTMLUnit latest
source from http://htmlunit.sourceforge.net/buildingFromSVN.html. Build
fails with a whole lot of junit errors.

At this point I get a bit out of my depth, so I was wondering whether either
some kind person can send me an up to date JAR file for htmlunit or whether
there is some way to get this online from a repository, blog, wiki etc?

regards,
         John

------=_Part_1385_21624106.1161684970560

1.9. Alternatively you can choose to simulate a Mozilla browser as the native XMLHttpRequest object is supported.&quot; &lt;header name=&quot;User-Agent&quot; value=&quot;Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8
) Gecko/20051111 Firefox/1.5&quot;/&gt; means instead get ActiveXObject is not defined&quot;.<br><br>So looks like I need to compile latest htmlunit source, which means need subversion (svn) so installed this and Maven V1 and got HTMLUnit latest source from

------=_Part_1385_21624106.1161684970560--