[Webtest] Is there any way to get new htmlunit version if I can't compile it?

Tue, 24 Oct 2006 19:21:46 +0200

Hi,

you're right, there many problems have been fixed in htmlunit since last
release. I don't know when a new htmlunit release will be available
therefore I will try to put a snapshot of current htmlunit state in
WebTest this week.

Marc.