[Webtest] (no subject)

Deware, Vipin (Cognizant) Deware, Vipin (Cognizant)" <Vipin.Deware@cognizant.com
Wed, 25 Oct 2006 17:25:57 +0530

------_=_NextPart_001_01C6F82C.886400CF

Hi All,

In one of my webtest I have one problem. Actually I have to click a link=
 which has icon as a link. This link opens an excel file in new page. =0D
So I have written a code to click that link. The Webtestcode is -=0D

	<clickLink
                        xpath=3D"//tr/td/a/img[@title=3D'Generate Excel=
 sheet']"
                        description=3D"Opens an Excel File">

But after executing webtest I got an error message -=
 "com.canoo.webtest.engine.StepFailedException: The xpath doesn't select a=
 link but a 'class com.gargoylesoftware.htmlunit.html.HtmlImage'
So I am unable to find the reason. If anyone knows solution of this kind of=
 error. Then please write to me.
Thanking You.

Regards,
Vipin Deware

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the=
 intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged=
 information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply=
 e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.=0D
Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding,=
 printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this=
 e-mail is strictly=0D
prohibited and may be unlawful.

  Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com
------_=_NextPart_001_01C6F82C.886400CF

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; charset=
=3Diso-8859-1">
<META NAME=3D"Generator" CONTENT=3D"MS Exchange Server version=
 6.5.7651.14">
<TITLE></TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/plain format -->

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hi All,<BR>
<BR>
In one of my webtest I have one problem. Actually I have to click a link=
 which has icon as a link. This link opens an excel file in new=
 page.&nbsp;<BR>
So I have written a code to click that link. The Webtestcode is -<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;clickLink<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb=
sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; xpath=
=3D&quot;//tr/td/a/img[@title=3D'Generate Excel sheet']&quot;<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb=
sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; description=
=3D&quot;Opens an Excel File&quot;&gt;<BR>
<BR>
But after executing webtest I got an error message -=
 &quot;com.canoo.webtest.engine.StepFailedException: The xpath doesn't=
 select a link but a 'class=
 com.gargoylesoftware.htmlunit.html.HtmlImage'<BR>
So I am unable to find the reason. If anyone knows solution of this kind of=
 error. Then please write to me.<BR>
Thanking You.<BR>
<BR>
Regards,<BR>
Vipin Deware<BR>
</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
 files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended=
 recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.<br>
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply=
 e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. <br>
Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding,=
 printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this=
 e-mail is strictly <br>
prohibited and may be unlawful.<br>
  Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com<br>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C6F82C.886400CF--