[Webtest] Feedback of WebTest @ OOPSLA 2006

Wed, 01 Nov 2006 10:17:16 +0100

Hi,

just a few words on our (Dierk König and myself) WebTest demo at the
OOPSLA conference last week in Portland.

The time slot for the demo was quite short (30 minutes) but it was
repeated 4 times. Between 75 and 80 persons have assist to our
presentations. 30 minute was quite a short time but I hope that we could
show some of the benefits of WebTest and some aspect of test automation
in general (and it seems that general knowledge about test automation is
not that good!).

The demo abstract as well as the demo slides (these are not so
interesting without presenter) are now available on WebTest site:

http://webtest.canoo.com/webtest/manual/WebTestHome.html

Happy testing,
Marc.