[Webtest] Excel contents verification

Deware, Vipin (Cognizant) Deware, Vipin (Cognizant)" <Vipin.Deware@cognizant.com
Tue, 7 Nov 2006 21:50:11 +0530

------_=_NextPart_001_01C70288.996CA989

Hi All,

I have to develeop one webtest which verify the contents of Excel file with=
 the contents of first page of screen.=0D
There is one button on the screen for excel export. After pressing this=
 button an excel file opens which contents the details which is displayed=
 on the first page of screen.=0D
So how can I proceed to do this. I know the steps for excel verification.=
 But i dont know how to store & verify all the contents of table which is=
 present on first screen.
So anybode help me to sort out this problem.

Regards,
Vips

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the=
 intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged=
 information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply=
 e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.=0D
Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding,=
 printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this=
 e-mail is strictly=0D
prohibited and may be unlawful.

  Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com
------_=_NextPart_001_01C70288.996CA989

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; charset=
=3Diso-8859-1">
<META NAME=3D"Generator" CONTENT=3D"MS Exchange Server version=
 6.5.7651.14">
<TITLE>Excel contents verification</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/plain format -->

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hi All,<BR>
<BR>
I have to develeop one webtest which verify the contents of Excel file with=
 the contents of first page of screen.<BR>
There is one button on the screen for excel export. After pressing this=
 button an excel file opens which contents the details which is displayed=
 on the first page of screen.<BR>
So how can I proceed to do this. I know the steps for excel verification.=
 But i dont know how to store &amp; verify all the contents of table which=
 is present on first screen.<BR>
So anybode help me to sort out this problem.<BR>
<BR>
Regards,<BR>
Vips</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
 files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended=
 recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.<br>
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply=
 e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. <br>
Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding,=
 printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this=
 e-mail is strictly <br>
prohibited and may be unlawful.<br>
  Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com<br>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C70288.996CA989--