[Webtest] XSLT

Thu, 16 Nov 2006 09:58:21 +0100

Hi,

may I ask what the purpose is?

Indeed it will not be that easy as for instance result files are saved
in the result dir before to know if the test is successfull or not.

Do you use the standard xslt? Have you already tried the external mode
to have details results per webtest in a separate file like in
http://webtest.canoo.com/webtest/reports/selftest/WebTestReport.html

Marc.