[Webtest] HTTP error 302

John and Pip John and Pip" <pipandjohn@gmail.com
Fri, 17 Nov 2006 13:36:18 +1300

------=_Part_22832_33299437.1163723778850

Hi Rob,

Thanks for that. That provides useful confirmation of what I thought was
happening. Because the page works in browsers (at least IE6, IE7 and FF 1.5)
I assume the redirections are being done correctly by the server.

The notes I'd found suggest that WebTest should follow it, especially with
the explicit instruction added to follow redirects. I should have mentioned
in my original post that I had added <option name="RedirectEnabled"
value="true" /> within a config element and it did not help, and had tried a
couple of similar things to try to force it to follow the redirect.

regards,
      John

------=_Part_22832_33299437.1163723778850

Hi Rob,<br>
Thanks for that. That provides useful confirmation of what I thought
was happening. Because the page works in browsers (at least IE6, IE7
and FF 1.5) I assume the redirections are being done correctly by the
server.<br>
The notes I'd found suggest that WebTest should follow it, especially
with the explicit instruction added to follow redirects. I should have
mentioned in my original post that I had added &lt;option
name=&quot;RedirectEnabled&quot; value=&quot;true&quot; /&gt; within a config element and
it did not help, and had tried a couple of similar things to try to
force it to follow the redirect.<br>
regards,<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; John<br>

------=_Part_22832_33299437.1163723778850--