[Webtest] XSLT

Goldberger, Michael Goldberger, Michael" <mgoldberger@northnetwork.com
Fri, 17 Nov 2006 09:36:18 -0500

Hi Marc, thanks for replying. What I am trying to accomplish here is to
have basically one HTML page that indexes each individual test result
(from running a single directory of tests. I would then like that index
file to be divided into tests from the directory that have passed, and
ones that have failed. The main goal of this project is to have separate
HTML files for tests that passed and tests that failed instead of the
one combined one.

-----Original Message-----
From: webtest-admin@gate2.canoo.com
[mailto:webtest-admin@gate2.canoo.com] On Behalf Of Marc Guillemot
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2006 3:58 AM
To: webtest@gate2.canoo.com
Subject: Re: [Webtest] XSLT

Hi,

may I ask what the purpose is?

Indeed it will not be that easy as for instance result files are saved=20
in the result dir before to know if the test is successfull or not.

Do you use the standard xslt? Have you already tried the external mode=20
to have details results per webtest in a separate file like in
http://webtest.canoo.com/webtest/reports/selftest/WebTestReport.html

Marc.