AW: [Webtest] Always failing when some text is found on page

Zoth, Jochen Zoth, Jochen" <jochen.zoth@masterbit.com
Tue, 21 Nov 2006 10:09:31 +0100

Hi Alex,

We had a similar issue few days ago. It was about how to do a set of =
steps on every page / response you get.

The only difficult Marc has, is to find a good name ;-)

" - recurrent check that should occur on each new page. Currently the =
only way to do that is to included (for instance with an entity) the =
verification checks each time when a new response is received. This =
works perfectly and is flexible but it's a bit cumbersome and it's too =
easy to forget the verification on some pages. Ideally WebTest should =
provide a way to specify (verification) steps that have to be performed =
each time a new response has been received. I've had this idea on the =
beginning of the year but WebTest internal didn't provide the =
possibility to (easily) implement this. Since the refactoring post 2.1 =
this should now be possible and the most difficult will be... to find a =
good name for this. Suggestions are welcome. (Marc)"

Jochen.