[Webtest] AW: Always failing when some text is found on page

Tue, 21 Nov 2006 01:26:26 -0800 (PST)

In my original post I wrote "the most difficult will be... to find a good
name for this", now you quote me with "The only difficult Marc has, is to
find a good name". I now wait for someone to say that's not difficult at all
and should already have been done ;-)

Marc.