[Webtest] How to follow Frame which is defined in javascript

Tue, 21 Nov 2006 07:13:14 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

what do you get as message "Frame not found with name: followMe available:
..."?

In fact I would have said that this js could be interpreted correctly. Are
you sure that js execution comes until this point? Can you add something
like "alert('foo');" just after the document.write and look in the console
if this gets executed?

Marc.