[Webtest] AW: Always failing when some text is found on page

Curelea, Alexandru Curelea, Alexandru" <acurelea@northnetwork.com
Tue, 21 Nov 2006 11:30:02 -0500

Wow, that's a much better response than I had hoped for!

I like the first option, it's a natural fit for how our tests are =
organized (and would make it easy to change what the validation steps =
are for different groups of tests). But it depends, of course, on how =
WebTest works internally.

Looking forward to this feature, and I'd be happy to help test it!

Thanks,

Alex

-----Original Message-----
From: webtest-admin@gate2.canoo.com =
[mailto:webtest-admin@gate2.canoo.com] On Behalf Of Zoth, Jochen
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2006 10:12 AM
To: webtest@gate2.canoo.com
Subject: AW: [Webtest] AW: Always failing when some text is found on =
page

Alright, so let's find a nice name for it :)

Do you already have an idea where and how to "setup" this feature?

Maybe by defining a file in the config section like:

<config
  host=3D"www.myserver.com"
  port=3D"8080"
  protocol=3D"http"
  basepath=3D"myApp"
  onEveryResponse=3D"modules/pageValidationSteps.xml" />

Or using a new step like

<defaultSteps> ... </defaultSteps>
<baseSteps> ... </baseSteps>
<responseValidation> ... </responseValidation>
<onEachResponse> ... </onEachResponse>

in each <webtest>?

Jochen.

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----