[Webtest] Validating SOAP response against XML Schema

Thu, 23 Nov 2006 16:26:06 +0100

Hi,

you want the test to fail if xmlvalidate fails? Is xmlvalidate's
failonerror set to true? If it is the case and if the validation fails,
then the webtest should fail too.

Btw, it probably works better with a post release 2.1 build of WebTest
(for instance the last one) as the normal ant task are now handled just
like WebTest steps.

Marc.