[Webtest] Re: Connection timed out error

Paul King Paul King <paulk@asert.com.au>
Fri, 24 Nov 2006 21:05:10 +1000

Marc Guillemot wrote:
> John and Pip wrote:
>> [...] re the logs: There is not cruise.console.log.xml or anything like
>> this on my C:\ drive. I tried editing log4j.properties and uncommenting
>> all the logging lines, but can't find where the logs are actually written
>> and not sure whether this was a sensible thing to do anyway. Then I
>> downloaded Ant ( 1.7ORC) and ran it and suddenly millions of screens
>> of output from such a simple command line ("ant")!
>
> never tried with ant 1.7 (yes, I should). Have you tried with Ant 1.6.5?
> Otherwise you can modify the webtest.bat script to remove the logger
> settings.

I will be trying out parts of 1.7 in the next week. As of last night
(but not in RC-1) the ScriptRunner has been refactored so that we can
do away with our reseting version of that code - once we move to 1.7
of course. I'll try to keep an eye on logging as I go.

Cheers, Paul.