[Webtest] Xpath expression

Sat, 25 Nov 2006 11:16:22 +0100

Hallo Michael,

can you be more precise?

You can use some xpath exploring tool to play with your xpath expression
(for instance with the xpath explorer of WebTestRecorder) to be sure to
use the right one (take care that there are some small diferences with
WebTest).
If you think you've found a bug, then please provide the smallest
example allowing to reproduce it.

Marc.