[Webtest] [webtest][JIRA] Created: (WT-247) webtestin

Charlie Kuharski Charlie Kuharski <ckuharsk@nmdp.org>
Wed, 29 Nov 2006 09:16:06 -0600

To start out,
1)look at the selftest examples and manual
http://webtest.canoo.com/webtest/manual/manualOverview.html ;   2) the
xml files are your test.
Look at the example at
http://webtest.canoo.com/webtest/manual/samples.html .
Look at SimpleTest.xml.  It has invoke - executes a request to a
particular URL and verifyTitle - asserts on the URL's header.
This case has a login page, but it doesn't need to be.  You can choose
the URL.

good luck.