[Webtest] Memory Leak in Canoo?

Rob Manthey Rob Manthey <canoo@rob.manthey.id.au>
Mon, 04 Dec 2006 10:50:26 +1000

Hi.  I've encountered the symptom of excessive memory consumption, but
have been told previously that I am most likely using something
incorrectly and that the problem is avoidable.  It may be that you have
triggered the same behavior, and perhaps one of the gurus can advise
further.  Otherwise I too would be happy if you are right and the
problem could be identified and written out of the codebase.
RM