[Webtest] Spurious warnings?

Mon, 04 Dec 2006 11:08:25 +0100

Hi,

task attributes in an Ant file are not case sensitive and Ant seems to
take the first method that match in a case insensitive way. Here it's
the deprecated setFormname instead of setFormName.

This should be fixed in next build. I've removed the deprecated method.
It's interesting to see that you're the first one to notice this problem
when these warnings are generated since 1 1/2 years.

Marc.