[Webtest] Re: Memory Leak in Canoo

Rob Manthey Rob Manthey <canoo@rob.manthey.id.au>
Tue, 05 Dec 2006 15:31:03 +1000

Thanks Nate, I'm just one detail off I think ... how exactly do you then
use (depends, if, etc) the "alreadySetUp" property ... ?  I can guess
and work it out for myself, but I'm keen to see where you have it.
As an after thought, does anyone want to comment on whether the
loaderref property in the taskdef target has any relevance to this
discussion?
Rob