[Webtest] Mobile Devices (and their subsequent testing)

Paul King Paul King <paulk@asert.com.au>
Tue, 05 Dec 2006 21:43:18 +1000

Hi Mike, WebTest can be used to test WML and other XML type content
applicable to mobile devices.  There is no special support for
talking to mobile device emulators at this stage.
Do you have a specific requirement?

Cheers, Paul.