[Webtest] Clickbutton not finding the button

Thu, 07 Dec 2006 14:43:26 +0100

Hi,

I think that you didn't set the log level to debug correctly because you
should get a lot of information like:
Examining button: ...
on the console.

To set the log level to debug you have to configure log4j for that
purpose, for instance in WebTest's lib/log4j.properties and to ensure
that the lib directory is contained in the classpath used to define the
WebTest tasks.

Marc.

PS: are you sure that your html code is well formed? The extract you
provided contains for instance 2 src attributes for the image button.
This single error shouldn't affect webtest but it quite often indicates
that the whole page contains numerours other problems.