[Webtest] help login page

Thu, 07 Dec 2006 15:12:52 +0100

Hi,

I'm not sure to fully understand your problem therefore I can make only
some remarks:

- your verifyInputField steps are quite useless here or do you want to
test your test? ;-)
- such a script will work with correct as well as with incorrect
username / password as long as you don't perform some verification to
check what you expect to receive after the clickButton

Concerning buttons, clickButton should find buttons of type "button"
too. Are you sure that your html is correct? This is most of the time
the origin of the problem.

Marc.