[Webtest] Feedback from WebTest Tutorial @ iX Bessere Software Konferenz

Thu, 07 Dec 2006 15:55:29 +0100

Hi,

just a few words on our (Dierk König and myself) full day WebTest
Tutorial at the iX Bessere Software Konferenz last week in Frankfurt
(Germany).

We had 12 attendees (this was perhaps the most visited tutorial at this
conference) with quite different skills and almost without previous
experience in automated web testing. The tutorial was not explicitly
restricted to WebTest therefore we tried to illustrate with WebTest what
is important in test automation and what should be considered when
evaluating a tool for automated web testing. I think that attendees have
appreciated the day (at least nobody complained ;-)) and I hope that
some of them will really start automated web testing... using WebTest.

The tutorial slides are now available on WebTest site (mixed
English/German) but as always the most interesting part was oral (mostly
from Dierk as I had a cold):

http://webtest.canoo.com/webtest/manual/externalCitations.html

Happy testing,
Marc.