[Webtest] Script exception with JS Enabled...

Thu, 07 Dec 2006 17:26:18 +0100

as long as you don't have a fixed version, you can "locally ignore" the
js errors with something like:

<groovy description="don't react on js script errors">
     step.context.webClient.throwExceptionOnScriptError = false
</groovy>
... your page invocation here ...
<groovy description="react on js errors again as this webtest should
verify the quality of the application">
     step.context.webClient.throwExceptionOnScriptError = true
</groovy>

Marc.