[Webtest] clickButton step giving Exception error

Mon, 11 Dec 2006 15:01:54 +0100

Have a look at the error message:

Element is not comtained within a form: HtmlSubmitInput[<input
value="Search" type="submit" onclick="setActionAndSubmit(this)"
name="submitButton">]

This means that your html code is not well formed and that htmlunit
doesn't like it.

Marc.