[Webtest] Re: AW: help please

mamtha lalith mamtha lalith <mamthalalith@yahoo.com>
Wed, 13 Dec 2006 03:20:12 -0800 (PST)

Hi
i cudnt attach files from here else i wud have sent u
the file itself
js code is correct and it works perfectly on a
browser, thats what is confusing me and even i cant
understand where the problem is
it says it cant load the page i dont understand what
to do next becos this page leads to many other pages
and if i cant call this page i cant call anyother page
too
so where do u think i m going wrong
regards
MamthaLalith