[Webtest] Cant't get ClickButton to work

Juergen Egeling webtest@lists.canoo.com
Sat, 16 Dec 2006 12:59:02 +0100

Hi,
I just try to press a simple button with webtest, but I can't
get it to work. Webtest complains, that ich cannot find the button,
but as fas as I can see, the button is there, with the exact same
name.
Could someone enlighten me?
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-. cut here .-.-.-.--.-.
<project name="SimpleTest" basedir="." default="main">

  <property name="webtest.home" location="/var/webtest" />
  <import file="${webtest.home}/lib/taskdef.xml"/>

  <target name="main">
    <webtest name="Bauleistung Calculator">
      <config
        host="medienversicherung.gky02.punkt.de"
        port="80"
        protocol="http"
        basepath="" />
      <steps>
        <invoke description="get Online calculator page"
          url="79.html" />
        <clickButton description="Abschicken"
          name="Weiter" />
        <verifyText description="We should see a Failure"
          text="Fehler" />
      </steps>
    </webtest>
  </target>
</project>
best
Juergen
--
punkt.de GmbH               TYPO3-Internet-Dienstleistungen-Beratung
Vorholzstr. 25              Tel.: 0721 9109-0  Fax: -100