[Webtest] Displaying pages modified by Javascript in Webtest

Shawn Bradley Shawn Bradley" <sbradley01@gmail.com
Sat, 16 Dec 2006 10:26:34 -0600

------=_Part_151548_16544966.1166286394527

Marc,

I think this is a great idea, and would certainly serve my purposes very
nicely.  How would this solution be implemented?  Would it require a change
to WebTest itself, or is it something I can do?  I am very new to WebTest,
and testing in general, but I am achieving marvelous results with WebTest.

Thanks,

Shawn

------=_Part_151548_16544966.1166286394527

Marc,<br><br>I think this is a great idea, and would certainly serve my purposes very nicely.&nbsp; How would this solution be implemented?&nbsp; Would it require a change to WebTest itself, or is it something I can do?&nbsp; I am very new to WebTest, and testing in general, but I am achieving marvelous results with WebTest.

------=_Part_151548_16544966.1166286394527--