[Webtest] how to run selftest

Chang Su Chang Su <changsu0822@yahoo.com>
Tue, 19 Dec 2006 08:58:04 -0800 (PST)

Hi, all,

I am first time Canoo user so I am sorry that I need
to post these very basic and simple questions.

I followed the installation instruction on canoo web
site and got stuck at the last step (running selftest)

1) how do I know whether my machine has web server and
it is running? I am running solaris 10 box where java
version is "1.5.0_01".

2) how do I install selftest.war? first of all when I
clock on "selftest.war" from download page, it takes
me to a page full of garbage (I am running mozilla on
solaris box).

thanks a lot,

Chang