AW: [Webtest] Who uses custom stylesheet for report generation?

Michael Habbert Michael Habbert" <Michael.Habbert@netpioneer.de
Wed, 20 Dec 2006 15:46:57 +0100

Hi Marc,

Until now we were talking (planning) about using custom stylesheets, but =
we did not use it yet.

Mit freundlichen Gr=FC=DFen
Michael Habbert

Senior Developer
Netpioneer GmbH, Beiertheimer Allee 18, D-76137 Karlsruhe

Tel: 0721 / 920 60 21
Fax: 0721 / 920 60 30
E-Mail: michael.habbert@netpioneer.de
www: http://www.netpioneer.de