[Webtest] Who uses custom stylesheet for report generation?

Colin O'Brien Colin O'Brien" <colin.obrien@capetechnologies.com
Wed, 20 Dec 2006 14:59:02 -0000

Hi Marc,

I've customised the css and xsl a little, I haven't modified the main
body of the report only the start of it to provide a little summary info
of the test case results etc...

I have attached an example to the Jira issue...

After unzipping CAPE_ReportMods.zip you will find the following:
Modified .css and .xls in:
.\canoo\resources

Report example contained in:
.\canoo\results\RevenueOffice_4.1_pre1_pzn\RevenueOffice_4.1_pre1_pzn.ht
ml

Regards,
Colin.