[Webtest] [dev] Best hosting for a Maven 2 Plugin?

mraible mraible <matt@raibledesigns.com>
Wed, 20 Dec 2006 17:16:46 -0800 (PST)

What's the status on a Maven 2 Plugin for WebTest?  Did someone create one?
Is it available for use?  I'm using the following setup and it works, but
it'd be nice to have less configuration code:

            <plugin>
                <configuration>
                    <tasks>
                        <taskdef resource="webtest_base_relaxed.taskdef">
                            <classpath refid="maven.test.classpath"/>
                        </taskdef>
                        <mkdir dir="target/webtest-data"/>
                        <!-- Delete old results file if it exists -->
                        <delete
file="target/webtest-data/web-tests-result.xml"/>
                        <!-- This is so the default will be used if no test
case is specified -->
                        <property name="test" value="run-all-tests"/>
                        <echo level="info">Testing
'${project.build.finalName}' with locale '${user.language}'</echo>
                        <ant antfile="src/test/resources/web-tests.xml"
target="${test}">
                            <property name="user.language"
value="${user.language}"/>
                            <property name="webapp.name"
value="${project.build.finalName}"/>
                            <property name="host" value="${cargo.host}"/>
                            <property name="port" value="${cargo.port}"/>
                        </ant>
                    </tasks>
                </configuration>
                <executions>