AW: [Webtest] Result HTML

Zoth, Jochen Zoth, Jochen" <jochen.zoth@masterbit.com
Thu, 28 Dec 2006 09:02:30 +0100

Try invoking webtest with the runWebtest.bat or .sh located in =
webtest/bin/.

This includes a target to format the results.=20
After webtest is finished, you should get something like:

formatResults:
    [style] Transforming into =
D:\projects\Webtest\webtests\webtest-results
    [style] Processing =
D:\projects\Webtest\webtests\webtest-results\results.xml to =
D:\projects\Webtest\webtests\webtest-results\results.html
    [style] Loading stylesheet =
D:\Programme\webtest\resources\WebTestReport.xsl
     [echo] Webtest result overview available in =
D:\projects\Webtest\webtests/webtest-results/results.html

Jochen.

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: webtest-admin@gate2.canoo.com =
[mailto:webtest-admin@gate2.canoo.com] Im Auftrag von mamtha lalith
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 28. Dezember 2006 08:29
An: canoo
Betreff: [Webtest] Result HTML

Hello everyone
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
I was just wondering how could i transform my
results.xml file to an HTML file i know they are
certain resources like css and xsl style sheets
but how could i actually apply it to the xml file i
dont have an idea about it
i know this one is quite silly but i tried searching
the whole mailing list but could not get an answer for
this
so, please if someone can help me to generate a HTML
result file i would be very thankfull to all.
thanking you

regards,
Mamtha

=20