[Webtest] problem with the proxy - grinder work

Michael Habbert Michael Habbert <Michael.Habbert@netpioneer.de>
Mon, 02 Apr 2007 08:13:17 +0200

--------------030604000808070207030607

Hi Folks,

I wrote last week about my problems using webtest to record a web-session for our load-test with
grinder.

I wrote to the grinder-mailing-list and got:
-----------
 >First, I'll ask the obvious question: Did you modify your web tests to
 >tell the Apache httpclient library to use the TCPProxy as an HTTP proxy?
-----------

So what is my answer? Did I tell the apache httpclient to use the tcpproxy as an http-proxy by setting:

<setproxy proxyhost="${ant.proxyHost}" proxyport="${ant.proxyPort}" />

or did I not?

hopefully this is the reason of my http-timeout after some tests ...

thanks

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Michael Habbert

--------------030604000808070207030607
 filename="Re: [Grinder-development] problem with the proxy"