[Webtest] Question about the Menu test which wrote in Javascript

xnc ceth xnc ceth" <mospi@msn.com
Mon, 02 Apr 2007 12:55:42 +0000

Hi Everyone,

I am new to Canoo Webtest. I got a problem when I propose to test a menu
which wrote in Javascript. Because the menu should give a
pulldown-option-list when the mouse just hover on(not by 'click' or
'select'), so how can I test this function? How do I know if the menu works
fine. e.g. if the menu includes the write text(for a complex situation:
with i18n), if the pulldown-list at the right place and so on. Is there any
canoo-tags like '<hoveron>' or something in this way?

Thanks for help

xn.ceth

与世界各地的朋友进行交流,免费下载  Live Messenger;
http://get.live.com/messenger/overview