[Webtest] Setting multiple OUTPUT (source) ip addresses with Webtest... can it be done?

Tue, 3 Apr 2007 23:08:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

WebTest uses HtmlUnit which itself uses jakarta commons-httpclient as "http
client". If your scenario is possible then it will be within
commons-httpclient and it should be configurable from you WebTest script.
See http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/

Marc.