[Webtest] problem with the proxy - grinder work

Tue, 3 Apr 2007 23:14:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Michael,

this is the correct config to tell WebTest/HtmlUnit/commons-httpclient to
use a proxy. Who has http-timeout WebTest or the proxy? Have you tried to
monitor the http trafic?

Marc.

--=20
--grinder-work-tf3503905.html#a9831623