[Webtest] the latest build.zip is missing xalan hence xslt report generation fails (and webtest.dtd missing?)

Paul King Paul King <paulk@asert.com.au>
Wed, 04 Apr 2007 23:43:11 +1000

Looking locally, R_1498 includes xalan, R_1537 doesn't.

It looks like it would require a change in the pom though in
theory it could be due to a change in the build.xml file as well.

Haven't had time to look any further yet ...

Paul.